Whew we've had a busy couple of weeks! Lots going on but have been meaning to post more chick pics. These are just from the past few days – they seem to grow before our eyes. I decided, with William's help (my son home for spring break last week), to name them C, M, Y and K (print colors cyan, magenta, yellow and black - our graphic designer friends will understand!) but have no idea how to tell them apart as they change daily but almost look identical to each other. We considered a dot of paint on each beak but don't want them to inhale fumes or peck each others colors off. They had their first outing yesterday – field trip but safely in a box. Albert the dog chaperoned. He is very protective of these babies!

Meanwhile I've been painting as fast as I can to get ready for upcoming SOBA and HHArt League shows and my big weekend at the Honey Horn Art Market at the end of April. More about that soon!



Comments

Popular Posts