Yay for 2021!!

 Whew, what a year 2020 was! I was so lucky to be able to continue making and selling art through the year – the quieter times actually made me, and many of my fellow artists, more productive with extra time to create.

Our La Petite Gallerie in Bluffton is open full time and I've been painting away to keep my wall filled with fresh new work. With that – plus commissions (just lately a family of interesting brothers, two dog portraits, a bird, and a fun cow painting), and my new shopping site (go to shineonart.com and click the SHOP link if you'd like to see what's available), I've been very busy. Thank you again to all my art loving customers! As it stands now, the Art Market at Honey Horn, April 24-25, and the Historic Bluffton Arts & Seafood Festival, October 23-24, are on, and I plan to be a part of both of those events.

Hope to see you this year!

Comments

Popular Posts